Microsoft Dynamics 365 has caused a lot of fuzz since Microsoft revealed its release to the public way back in 2016. If you want to know more about Dynamics 365 and how your company can benefit from it, then this article is definitely for you. But first, it is best to learn more about MS dynamics 365 first.
Microsoft Dynamics 365
This is a one-of-a-kind cloud-based solution that can provide CRM and ERP in just one place. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 simply unifies all of these capabilities in applications and make it work seamlessly together all across different fields. The applications are for the following:
- Customer service
- Field service
- Project service automation
All of these applications can easily work with the tools that you already have such as the Outlook or Excel. Dynamics 365 brings you power when it comes to digital intelligence. One of the best things is that this software is available online and can be accessed through a browser. This means that there’s no more need to install this software on each computer.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365
Now that you know what Microsoft Dynamics 365 is all about, here are 5 of the most amazing benefits that you can get from these apps for your company:
- Freedom to Start Small. With Dynamics 365, you can start small. Just have the apps that you need and eventually add apps that you need over time. This way, you would be able to create a solution that will fit your needs. If for example, your situation changes, you can find applications that can help you grow.
- Able To Understand Your Customers Better. With Dynamics 365 it can help bring together customer data so that you can fully understand your customers and what they need. In fact, there are pre-build KPIs that you can use to help understand your customers’ journey and provide real-time updates.
- With Dynamics 365, you will have a monthly subscription which is more flexible compared to having capital costs. This means that it has more chances of being cheaper because you will only get what you need.
- It is also very simple because Dynamics 365 is based on the subscriptions by its uses. You do not need to buy an entire package where there are services that you don’t really need.
- Easy To Use. One of the best things about Dynamics 365 is that it is very easy to use. In fact, it is one of the easiest applications in the market. You can only search for and subscribe for apps that your company really needs.
QUANTIQ: UKs Expert In Microsoft Dynamics 365
If you are interested to give MS Dynamics 365 a try, then you should visit a trusted company – QUANTIQ. They can provide you with everything that you need to help your business grow. The success of your business is right at the tips of your fingers. Just visit the website and find out their options for you.