Mortal Kombat fans around the world waited for four years to be served with a brand-new Mortal Kombat and the long wait is over as the 11th installment of one of the most popular fighting game in history as last April, the Mortal Kombat 11 has made its way to Steam where it took the gaming world by storm.
Everyone was hyped when the trailer dropped before 2018 ends where Scorpion and Raiden brutally beating each other where a lot of players and fans have speculated a lot of things, but when it was officially launched last April, everyone’s wait was totally worth it to the extent that its contemporaries have envied its newly improved gameplay and visual effects that make Mortal Kombat 11’s visual decadence is tremendously deserving all its praises.
It is safe to say that the Mortal Kombat 11 is the franchise’s most feature-rich installment to date, and you if you ask why, you should check out a detailed breakdown of its newly improved features below regardless if you play in a console or play mortal kombat 11 on pc.
- Augments- Nether Realm Studios went heavy with the character customization for Mortal Kombat 11 by coming off with tons of surprises for those who spent time with their Injustice 2 game, however, even the options available for the DC fighting game is pale in comparison to what the Mortal Kombat 11’s offering to players because every character of Mortal Kombat 11 in its roster has three separate customizable costume components which are comprised of the mask, the armor and the weapon of choice and besides, having all these varying visual appearances, it will come with good augment slots to further customize the character according to the player’s preferences.
- Grand Entrance- Considering that Mortal Kombat 11 is rich with customization options and visual effects, it takes the grand entrance of each character to a whole new level by having an interchangeable intro and their victory cinematics which allows multiple to be equipped all at once.
- Kosmetics- Speaking of costumes, the alternate costumes are nothing short for each of the characters expected features compared to any fighting game because it distinctly separates it from the previously mentioned augment system where the Kosmetic tab of the Mortal Kombat 11 is worth of different outfits as well as accessories for the characters to wear.
- Repurposed X-Rays- Because of the gruesomeness, Mortal Kombat’s franchise has become a worldwide phenomenon in terms of video gaming and the special x-ray that was first used in Mortal Kombat 9 was cranked up for the Mortal Kombat 11 by undergoing several changes which was integrated for real-time combat to serve a richer visual representation of the game’s brutal aspect.
- Attack and defense- The super meter in Mortal Kombat 11 is not just another aesthetic addition to the game because there is a rhythmic synchronization of the character where each attack and defense can boost certain abilities and capabilities of it where it can bolster a special attack with a packed punch.
- Fatal blow- Aside from the gruesome X-ray hits, another feature that is worth to experience in the game is the Fatal Blows where it enhanced the X-Ray hits with a more gruesome showcase of bone cracking, skull-crushing and meat-grinding effects that adds a more cinematic touch to every fatal blow you give to your opponent. To know more about this topic, find out here now.